- Slightly reduced the drop rate of Idols.
- Slightly improved performance in the Gates of Solarum.
- Improved the performance of magic/rare enemies, especially those with Rampancy.
- Improved the appearance of skill/passive node dropshadows.
- Fixed a bug where items that used to have old glancing blow affixes could get stuck in the crafting panel and prevent that character from being loaded. Characters affected by this bug can now be loaded.
- Fixed a bug that caused some stash items to disappear when opening 0.7.6 for the first time. Unfortunately this won’t help players already affected.
- Fixed a bug where animations would not play and class info would not update when creating the first character on a fresh install of the game.
- Fixed a bug where minions could count towards your companion limit and prevent summoning additional companions. This was most noticeable with Wolves and Keeper’s Gloves.
- Fixed a bug where items were misaligned in the stash.
- In the crafting panel affixes already on the item (that are not at max tier) are once again always shown at the top of the shard list.
- In the crafting panel affixes that are compatible with the item are shown before incompatible affixes.
- Fixed a bug where Bees summoned by Keeper’s Gloves did not expire after a duration.
- Moved Captain Ansel in the Council Chambers to avoid quest UI becoming stuck open once camera movement happens.
- Fixed “g”s being cut off by the crafting window’s search bar.
- Fixed an incorrect loading screen displaying when the game is first started.
- Fixed some skill node tooltip errors.