- Dying in the Arena now ends a Hardcore character and removes the Deathless tag, as it does on the outside.
- The start next wave panel now has an option for leaving the arena and claiming rewards.
- Selecting this option takes you to a small zone containing a reward chest and a portal back to The End of Time.
- If you die in the Arena instead of choosing to exit then you cannot claim these rewards.
- Made Arena Key drops more consistent
- Can no longer drop from the monolith chest with less than 5 timelines conquered
- Guaranteed drop when timelines conquered is a multiple of 5
- 5% drop chance when timelines conquered is greater than 5, but not a multiple of 5
- Increased the density of enemies in the monolith (by around 15%, varying from zone to zone)
- Fixed an issue with the outline system (glowing effect around enemies and allies) that caused the effect to be reapplied every frame
- This system was quite old and was interacting incorrectly now that the engine has changed
- In my testing, framerate in campaign levels improved by about 5 fps in combat (High preset, 1080p, RX 480 8GB, Ryzen 5 1600)
- Cooldown changed to 5 seconds (up from 4)
- You can no longer be stunned while channelling Rebuke
- The increased maximum duration node now grants a 12% increase per point (down from 15%) and can have up to 2 points allocated (down from 3)
- The increased health regen while channelling node now grants 25% per point (up from 20%)
- Ailment Chance nodes grant 8% chance per point (up from 5%)
- Increased ailment duration node grants 8% increased duration per point (up from 5%)
- The armour and elemental protection nodes now apply while channelling and have higher values
- Removed the node that granted stun avoidance while channelling
- Removed the node that granted ward retention while channelling
- Added 6 new nodes
- Adjusted a few connections
- Fixed a bug where taking a node that increased the cooldown recovery speed would almost half the cooldown
- Fixed a bug where a node was giving 2000% increased armour per point instead of 20%
- Added three new nodes centred around reduced armour and fire protection on hit.
- Renamed Dark Blade to Iron Blade to better reflect its damage type.
- Glyph of Stability now causes a craft to add 5% to 45% less instability (used to be 80% less to 40% more)
- Most objectives now explicitly state which zone you need to go to.
- Increased the opacity of NPC dialogue to improve visibility.
- Chat now scrolls properly along with new chat messages.
- Updated Erasing Strike and Void Rifts
- Updated Lightning Blast
- Improved lighting detail in all desert levels. This will make this patch larger to download on some platforms.
- Fixed being unable to view skill trees in the skills panel before you unlocked them by levelling up (you were able to in the past).
- Fixed a bug where teleporting out the starting area in a monolith zone with a spire objective would result in the spires failing to spawn.
- Fixed a bug where certain nodes could cause hovering over a skill icon to add an instance of attribute scaling to it each frame, causing severe fps drops or crashes. This is what led to the Primalist’s skill panel freeze issue.
- Potentially fixed issues with starting the game via Steam on Mac and Linux.