Besty's Wave 287 Crit Totem Shaman, King of FPS is Back | Last Epoch Build Guide | Patch 8.1c

YouTube Build Guide : Besty's Wave 287 Crit Totem Shaman, King of FPS is Back | Last Epoch Build Guide | Patch 8.1c - YouTube

Build Planner : Shaman, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.1d) - Last Epoch Build Planner

4 Likes

about weapon, u can play with a sceptre, but it needs -3 mana cost, without it we will have huge mana problems

good rolled sceptre will be also very nice to the build, this is the weapon im using now, and on the right it’s my legacy’s wand

I changed build a little for movement speed

Updated Build Planner - Shaman, Level 100 (LE Beta 0.8.1e) - Last Epoch Build Planner
Loot Filter - https://www.mediafire.com/file/t7w3u1t1fklr58z/Crit+TotemsX.xml/file

arena 290-308 gameplay

How does this build heal? Ive tried a totem build before but the lack of life leech and having to rely solely on potions was kinda annoying.

You are healed for 150 health each time you resummon thorn totems, thanks to unique amulet, when u have decent gear u just go at enemy to summon totems even more frequently and heal yourself and deal even better dps. I would say a build has a decent healing. U can also use relic with leech, mine planner has necrotic res relic, cause i lacked resistances, but u can use leech relic aswell, it’s one of the bases in the loot filter.

also i changed a lootfilter just a few seconds ago, cause initially i forgot to put there a shield, sorry for this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.