Best nodes in Dreadshade for fire minions

So one of the reasons I held off using DreadShade for my fire minion build was that it buffed either necro or poison and My minions did not focus on that (I have +800% fire but only +400% necro damage).

Most my army is ranged so I was running Lone watcher as my archers, wraiths and mages tend to bunch up anyway. Also the longer up time is helps alot with quality of life.

Now obviously grim fate is a no brainer. +60% damage and a bigger area for my army to sit in.

Similarly Dying Coven, +24% casting speed, no down sides.

But everything else seems to me to be a toss up. Do wraith actually loose health as they age? If so maybe Flesh harvestx3?

That still leaves me with 6 points to spend, I don’t have much vitality so Martyrdom does not make sense.

Doomed wraith looks fun but has expensive useless nodes to get to it and only one wraith gets the +45%…

Lingering doom looks nice but i’m fire, so not much of a multiplier to a bit of flat damage.

Dusk heart again, not much necro bonus, maybe limiting enemy health regen is good against bosses?

What do you guys use?

Have you looked at 2pts wisdom of the dead → 1pt congregation of shades → 3pts frenzied phantom?

1 Like

I have but for 3 passive points i can get the same thing thru Viens of malice for my entire army (not all of it is inside dread shade every time) and frenzy does not stack…