Best Beastmaster Starting Build - Earthquake Aftershock DoT Build Guide! 0.92

Hadn’t read that far when I answered. Also TH requires level 80 right? You didn’t get EQ till 80?

I have a TH lined up but I am unsure if I want to use it tbh. I think I prefer a Weaver’s relic for Primalist even though the one I have currently is garbage. Do you recommend TH for this build?

I don’t have a TH. You don’t need it for the build to work. You don’t even need the exsanguinous or the boots. Those are just for LL, which you can postpone until you get the gear. The build still works fine until you do.
IIRC, I started using the build at lvl 30 or close to that. Basically, as soon as I had enough passives to unlock earthquake. It worked good enough and allowed me to watch it grow over time, which I like.

Oops I misread your comment. Yeah build comes online the moment you get EQ.

1 Like

Great build idea, thanks and well done TheCurse.
Just started levelling one and it works very well so far.

I made an interesting change and so far it seems pretty good: I removed Fury Leap and took Summon Bear instead.
I only take the two Beastmaster nodes boosting a single companion, everything else unchanged, no other minion nodes or gear.
But my bear can: 1. Create Claw Totems, and more totems is great. 2. Use Swipe, with the spec tree (culling, bleed, phys shred). 3. Get armour based on my strength. With this build, that’s a lot of armour!

Wait and see how the bear performs at higher levels. For levelling the synergy is great.

That’s a neat idea :smiley: The claw totems would def help and the bear should be super tanky

Hi,

Is there possibly another similar build that could be used for its loot filter?

This is definitely the best build I’ve ever played in Last Epoch. It clears Julra 4 in a few seconds, runs 600 corruption smoothly, etc.

From my experience, I would recommend starting with any beastmaster leveling build and moving on to this one, by having these two things:

• At least 2 life-ward conversion gear (chest, boots or gloves).
  • At least 1 Cleaver Solution

Let’s wait for the 1.0 patch notes to see how viable this build continues to be.

Thanks, Mr @TheCurse , the best build creator for LE right now :smiley:

Hey man, just a tip. With 1.0 a lot of new players will come across your YT channel and your builds (which is a good thing, your builds are primo, obv), problem is if they watch your guide for this build they will have absolutely no clue how to get from picking Primalist when they log in to being at the character sheet at level 85 as provided.

I think a neat idea, if you would want to, would be to add a leveling zero-hero video to some of your builds that you think would be suitable to start with in 1.0.

Cheers

Definitely a great suggestion. I’m hoping to put out an acolyte leveling video before launch. Not sure I’ll have time for all the other classes though. :frowning: We’ll see! Thanks for the support and input either way <3

2 Likes

Hello there, for the leveling part, if you don’t care about leveling as a pure beastmaster, you can just use the primalist thorn totems leveling build. Fast (very) and effective, then you can switch when you have all the items you need. It can be a good alternative for the 1.0 release when your bank will be empty !
Thank you for your builds, I tried most of them and they rock !
you are, Sir, S tier !

hi

have a question on legendary affix on gloves …
% lost life and gain in shards

i tried to make a rule in my lootfilter, but can’t find it

what and where can i add it in it ?

thx for this build and next will try wraith fire build

It’s an experimental affix, so it has no shards. You have to kill the Exile Mages in those sealed containers in your maps and get lucky.