Best ailment, from a survivability in the Arena point of view?

Which ailment in your opinion is the best to inflict for surviving further in the Arena…

Slow
Chill
Blind

I am picking from these 3 because all other ailments are offensive (except Stun, but the Stun rune gives increased % chance rather than +% added chance, so I dislike that option) and my build is Throwing Attacks so I cant get Frailty on certain items (or I’d pick that easily).

Thanks.

I’d say Chill.
For me definitely not Blind, and between Slow and Chill I think Chill is the most efficient.

Depends on your build but i would probably go Chill>Slow>Blind.
Reduction to enemies attack/cast and movement speed is pretty strong. Combined with Slow chance and high movement speed you are able to kite better. Idk about Blind, it halves enemies crit chance (almost every build has 100% CA) and causes enemies to aim erratically. I would probably run more often into enemies ranged attacks when they aim erratically^^

Slow stacks and Chill doesn’t, right?

Stacks up to three times, if I’m not wrong.

Correct, both 3 times yes.
‘‘Slow reduces movement speed by 20% (10% against players), and stacks up to 3 times.’’
‘‘Chill reduces attack speed, cast speed, and movement speed by 12% (6% against players), and stacks up to 3 times.’’

Chill + Slow + Frailty (on relic/amulet/gloves). Blind isn’t great (since you’ll be capped on crit avoidance) though it might be useful on ranged mobs since it makes some of their attacks miss.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.