Bee referrals are so bad

Hello,

I’d like to offer my opinion on the unbalanced referral system.

Currently you need 3 people to give you bees to unlock the pet. However, you yourself can only give away 1 bee and there is no way to give away more bees.

This will result in 2/3 of your playerbase or 66% with a missed pet.

Do you think this is good idea?

I really hope you reconsider this system or give out bees as a Twitch drop in the future.

Thank you for reading my rant.

My code is Zaturi if someone wants to give me a bee but I can’t gift a bee back sadly. I wish I could. :frowning:

1 Like

So here is part of the problem as I see it:
The “bees” pet is intended to be obtained by referring a friend to Last Epoch and they then purchase the game and provide your ID (referral code) which then will give you the pet, then you do it with 2 more friends which will give you the full swarm.
What’s happening now, such as you provided your code, is that people are asking people already with the game to use their code so they can get the bees. That’s not how it’s intended to be done.
If people used the system as intended, the reward would be much less than everybody having bees, and especially not the full swarm.

2 Likes

Well, only 1/3 or 33% of players can ever get the full swarm as the system is now.

How it that? If everyone had 3 friends that they told the game about and those 3 friends all purchased the game and used the code provided, wouldn’t everyone then have the full swarm?

I know that’s a stretch, I don’t even have 3 friends that I could get to do it since at my age most of my friends don’t play games anyway, and a great deal have a hard enough time using a computer for more than FB and email.

1 Like

No it won’t this is like a pyramid scheme the last ones on the bottom of the pyramid will have no people unless they wait till a new generation gets born. But then that generation will be screwed.

1 Like

Yes what you have described is effectively a pyramid scheme. Do you expect anything different from a business partnered with Tencent?

The people on the bottom of the pyramid never see a payout.

1 Like

It’s not a pyramid scheme, it’s life. Not everything in life has an easy button, either you have friends that will play or you don’t.

There was a post from devs that everyone will get the pet and cape if you own the game before march i think

1 Like