Beastmaster bear tank idea (need help)

I’ve been looking into the Beast master a little and thought it would be pretty sick if there were a way to run a beastmaster that only used bears, however the issue is that from what i can find, there is no real way of summoning more then one bear at a time

Does anyone know a way of doing anything like this/ has anyone played any similar build, i know the ‘zoo-keeper’ build is a thing as well as the were-bear but I personally think that the bear is LE is overlooked as a cool tank if that were possible, anything helps!

Cheers

Well, it’s only one bear…
But a seriously boosted one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I played the solo Bear build to about 93, you dont want multiple bears

You run Spriggan form permanently and spam Thorn Shield on it, each stack of Shield gives it flat armor and 60% physical from memory and the bear retaliates with Thorns, so you lead him into packs letting him get hit, against bosses you make him stand in DoT to proc it constantly

You focus on Cast speed, you barely need minion damage on gear as Thorn Shield gives so much; you can easily have 15 stacks of Shield, bosses are pretty good but mapping is painful on a controller as you need to be facing the bear at all times or it casts on you

Tbh its not that great on KB/M either imo.

the build is very strong, but its annoying as hell to target your bear 24/7.

Ive played a couple of bear builds without spamming shields on them, you can get plenty of bleed damage on a beast master without spriggan with the right idols.

You can also play a crit/flat damage stacking druid version with entangling roots and the additive damage at the end of druid.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.