Be warned: Offline cycle characters might get deleted after logging out

I think this is fixed in 1.1.3?

I’m going to be honest…that meager statement doesn’t give me much confidence. It’s like one line and makes it sound like they aren’t even sure if it fixes the issue or they are downplaying the problem or something. “fixed an error leading to reports”? If they found the bug that was causing this why wouldn’t they say “fixed a bug/error causing characters no tto be saved” or something similar. The way that is worded seems like they haven’t reproduced the issue or maybe haven’t found the root cause and are just speculating at a potential fix? Maybe I’m reading too much into it but that one line isn’t filling me with much confidence after weeks of nothing. Also, there have been reports of this happening with online characters as well so the fact that they are only calling out offline characters is also concerning. Think I will just pass on LE and go back to PoE for the foreseeable future until I have more confidence in LE.

Yeah looks like it’s fixed now.

I can confirm, it is fixed now. So happy to be finally able to play offline again. Good job EHG, thank you!