Bazaar Maintenance Period June 24th-26th

Greetings Travelers,

On 2024-06-25T05:00:00Z, we will be taking the Bazaar offline for infrastructure updates. This process will take up to 48 hours, during which the Bazaar will be unavailable. We appreciate your patience during this time.

Update 2024-06-26T15:39:00Z
Maintenance has been completed and Bazaar services should be available again. Thank you for your patience.

10 Likes

Nice, i just bought the game, and enjoying myself alot.
The market is really awesome, but i hope you guys can make some kind of pricecheck at some point :sweat_smile: (or something towards that to help guide the value)

2 Likes

I would like the search engine to have a separate rank for each prefix and suffix. It is inconvenient to have to choose just one rank for all affixes. ty

3 Likes

When I read this, I understand better why the game is so poorly optimized + buggedā€¦
Seriously 48 hours to implement 5 lines of code ?

You donā€™t have a development version ?
And then simply inject itā€¦ (2-3 hours with tests + backupā€¦)

The season update will take a week ? lol

Tell me you donā€™t know how programming works without telling me how programming works.

3 Likes

I am not a programmer but I have already created 1-2 websites (without drag & drop) and created several indicators on tradingview (pinescript).

So I understand how it works, yes.

No, you clearly donā€™t. If it was just a code push, like you say, they would just make a patch.
If they felt the need to close the service itā€™s because theyā€™re making structural changes to it and probably migrating data.

Doing <div>This is my first website</div> is not the same as changing the structure in a complex software.

2 Likes

Armchair Coderbacks are one of the internets abundant resources.

3 Likes

Yeah. ā€œItā€™s just 5 lines of code, it takes literally 5 minutesā€. :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

But stop lol

If the foundations (database) are solid and well constructed, itā€™s just a matter of adding search filtersā€¦

Iā€™ve never seen 48 hours of maintenance on any game, and here weā€™re just talking about the storeā€¦

6 years since the game was in Alpha and they released a totally broken interfaceā€¦ + we still have disconnections, bugs,ā€¦

Please stop defending the indefensible!

Not to mention the communication on this update.

No one comes to the forum, it wasnā€™t difficult to inform the players BEFORE the updateā€¦ They managed to post a message when it started.

Anyway bye

Really? Just a couple years ago, GeForce Now shut down for maintenance for over 2 days.
Guess theyā€™re crappy programmers as well.

And oh, look, just a few hours ago:

I guess Final Fantasy programmers are crappy as well.

EDIT: Honestly, everything youā€™ve said until now just shows you really have no idea how programming works.

Yes, the game had/has issues. And to fix them they sometimes have to shut down services. Like what happens in almost every online game from time to time.

1 Like

The game isnā€™t down, itā€™s just the bazaar. Itā€™s a spot-maintenance.