Bastion of Honour?

So as the title says. Where in the love of GOD does the
Bastion of Honour drop. I read it’s dropped for people in Ending of Storms. So I’ve farmed that in normal and 100 on my 100 Dot Pally but nothing and I’ve done those 5 times each. I am just unlucky or farming the wrong place. Not a lot of info online on it.https://www.lastepochtools.com/db/items/UAzCcEZQDiA

I am 99% sure it’s a random drop so just farm unique nodes in general, get the increased unique drop chance blessing from Fall Of The Outcasts and farm Shield specific Unique/Set rewards in The Black Sun Timelines

1 Like

I’m also trying to get it & it’s, unfortunately, flagged on lastepochtools.com as “very rare” which means it doesn’t drop much at all.

As Heavy says, the unique blessing should help the random world-drop element of it or you can find & complete the unique/set shield rewards on the Black Sun timeline.

3 Likes

Lol… We are all farming for the same Shield…

it better work for all this effort… :wink:

1 Like

I dropped it early patch in act 9 with my paladin. It was my first unique since the new patch. Am I lucky ? Try to farm act9 maybe :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You are lucky, yes. It can drop in any area with a level greater than 50.

2 Likes

Trade? :innocent:

No, trade… 1 gazillion bazillion trillion gold pieces :rofl:

Thxs all for the replies and info. I suppose ill just keep bashing my head against a brick wall.

Empowered Monos. 130+ corruption. I have 2 BoHs

I’ve had one drop in 150 some hours of end game content I have been playing. It is a very rare drop.

lucky bastard…

I am on 229 echos completed at 151 corruption in The Black Sun empowered monos.,… just under 100 uniques/set items (20 of the new ones) collected (more dropped)… must have done 20 odd shield specific echos … not a single Bastion of Honour…

RNGods dont care for my efforts lately… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Didn’t even realize how rare this shield was…got it the first night Act 9 came out from one of the snake people doing it on an alt and just stashed it. >.> I think I’ll make a FG to use it.

1 Like

Finally got this bugger after 409 echos - about 150 of them at 204 corruption in The Black Sun monos… It dropped off a standard unique item island reward…

2 Likes

OMGG and I thought I had bad luck lol. I changed to a different Char and blow me it dropped about an hour in on my Mage

1 Like

It dropped for me on some random mob. But i cant get that damn fulgurite shard to drop .

1 Like

All praise the RNGods…

The daggers have dropped so often for me during random play that I have stopped picking them up… Still only one Bastion tho… :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.