Ballista - Shared Enhancements

You can equip 2x that ring,(which many summoner probably do), so you end up with up to 170% Minion Crit Multi

My assumption was that it didn’t scale with any player damage if not wielding a bow because I did tests thinking that the node applied 15% of my damage, not 100%.

Knowing that, I think it’s more reasonable but it should absolutely state “bow and global damage”, or something to that effect.

10 int can go pretty far for boosting minion damage and an extra skill point is very valuable. Though it’s most definitely a nerf if you don’t intend on using Sacrifice.

But that’s a ring, not the unique amulet. The presence of the ring does go some way to offsetting the loss of crit multi but then you’d have to give up the up to 36% elemental resists from using 2 gold rings. If you ignore everything else, it’s a ~17% nerf in real terms.

It may well be adding 15% of your melee damage if you have a melee weapon equipped but since the Ballista doesn’t do melee damage that’s not going to do anything.

Yeah, though given Necros can easily get up to 80-90 Int & would probably have a good ~500-800% increased damage in total, that +40% increased isn’t a particularly big thing incrementally IMO.

Sorry for being a dick but now that I need to spend a total of 5 more skill points for 55% less PC scaling I just lost most of my motivation to (ab)use this peculiarity.

Gambler’s Falacy.

The Ballista is based on your current stats upon creation. Minion crits don’t count as your crits.
There you go, 100% crit chance Ballista with no other investment other than an amulet slot and the PC > Ballista crit chance/multi scaling.

Someone direct me towards the “voluntary tester” assistant so I can get a transfer of good boy points into my account. Thanks.

1 Like

I really mistook this thing for “increased”; and not “more”.
→ Who can read is mostly clearly at an advantage.

Thanks for that!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.