Bad luck protection on blessings

It would be nice if there were bad luck protection of some sort on Monoliths when farming blessings. I’ve spent 25 level running Empowered Spirits of Fire for Grand Body of Obsidian and I’ve never seen it. Feels bad.

Your bad luck protection is that they’re now permanently staying with you and you keep every single one you ever encountered unlocked for every character while also keeping the highest roll ever seen for your own character.

If you need to farm specifically for a blessing then use glyphs of Envy (which is the second bad luck protection) which hence lets you repeat the boss very very fast because that’s their specific use.

1 Like

That’s not bad luck protection if they never drop–how many times should I need to kill a boss to unlock a blessing? 10? 50? 100? 1000? I’m approaching 50 kills and I’ve never seen this particular blessing. I’m literally going to level to 100 killing 1 boss, farming ONE blessing. I haven’t even started on the others yet. This feels bad.

1 Like

That’s exceedingly bad luck there.

The solution would be for a mechanic which favors the blessings which haven’t been acquired yet, giving that a boost in drop-rate.

Are you sure you’re looking for the right thing? It’s a glyph (crafting material) so it should show up on the ground like a glyph of despair shows.
It could just be bad luck, but I don’t have that many hours in 1.1 yet (maybe 20h-30h or so) and I have picked up 9 of those already.

they added that in for 8 harbinger kills

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.