Avalanche(rockfall) Question

Can someone explain the point of rockfall to me? As far as I can tell, the base damage of Avalanche is already physical so why is there a skill turning the damage from cold to physical?

Avalanche has both phys & cold tags so the base damage is split 50:50, hence Rockfall converts it to pure phys.

Ahh ya I didnt realize tags update as you go. So once I selected Rockfall, the only tag was Physical and I was confused thinking I wasted the point lol. Thank you

1 Like

This should maybe go into the Feedback Forum as well. Perhaps instead of removing the tag entirely, they could strike it out to suggest that the tag no longer applies for one reason or another.

But they removed the tag?!?!?!? Should they strike out every possible tag on every skill so that people don’t think they apply?

Obviously someone was already confused by this behavior. It’s not far-fetched to think that others will be too. Just because you understand what’s happening doesn’t mean that others will. So yes, that’s what I’m suggesting.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.