Aura of Decay SpeedRunning Necromancer 7.10

That is definitely broken then, from how it is worded it should not impact anything but critical strikes. I hope they fix how it is phrased soon (or fix the bug). Things like this are not good for any players in my opinion.

Perhaps, but atm its once way to make the necro actually feel good for damage without using minions.

If that node alone is giving 400% damage then that sounds broken since it should give 20% leech on crit that Hollow Lich then converts to 200% increased damage, though IMO it should still be “on crit”.

So unless you’re getting an additional 20% leech from elsewhere that sounds like its bugged.
@Hackaloken

I can’t say if it’s a bug, but the leech to damage lich node seems to work on any kind of leech and treats different kinds of leech as separate sources. That includes minion leech. So the Necro node gives 20% leech and 20% minion leech, which is where the 400% end total comes from. As another example, the unique wand that gives 10% leech to skeletion spell and bow attacks gives 200% increased damage when you have the lich node. That means the game is treating the leech on the wand as 2 sources, 10% minion spell and 10% minion bow.

Edit: sorry, had this window open and didn’t notice that the last post was 9 days ago.

I think that’s what the bug is, since your character doesn’t benefit from the minion leech, it shouldn’t have that converted to damage from Hollow Lich. @Hackaloken @EHG_Justin

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.