Aura of Decay bug?

I am new so I don’t know which part is buggy but I am sure this is not the intented way to work. Here is what happening:
I cast/activate Aura of Decay, the poison slowly start to stack on me. 1 stack then 2 3 4 5 firstly it is slow but soon the stacking go wild exponentially, reaching 7-10k stack. Which destroy the pefromance. During this Iam taking 13k+ poison damage altough my hp is only 300 yet even if my life reach 0 I can’t die from it.( Enemies still can kill me) + everytime my life reach zero I summon a wrath too.
So at the end I end up with 0 fps, 10k+ poison stack, and around 50+ wraith.

Thanks for the report! Could you upload your log file and a screenshot of your Aura of Decay tree, along with your passives and gear? A video clip would also be helpful, but not necessary.

I uploaded a video + screenshots + log to google drive, here is the link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QWCukoK-fFhx7VyXPFIQsuFlWUJ4I50d

Also I understand the stacking part, since that happens because Icarian Poison. But I am pretty sure that I should die because of it if I don’t turn it off in time. Also Wraith states that it should happen when I kill an enemy and not myself, so that is an another bug altough probably doesn’t matter if you actually die at 0 hp.

Thanks. The Wraith Bringer bug was known, but I’m pretty sure you’re right about it killing you. I’m looking into it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.