Audio Stutter 2: Electric Boogaloo

I’m back trying again.

So I made this thread previously.

And I recently came back to try again with the latest version. However there has been no change.

No fixes work and this is the only game I had this happen in… until now. With the latest expansion for FFXIV where they updated the sound engine a bug for FX-CPU’s and some other older CPU’s have been plauged with Audio popping.

It’s not a lot to go on and it is likely unrelated to this game considering they don’t even use the same engine. However since the last thread went nowhere other then playing with the master audio slider somewhat dimishing the effect of the bug. I thought I mention it since it is the only other case of this problem I’ve encountered, And since I got a FX-CPU you know that is a long time.

Playing around with Audio drivers and devices never made a difference so I’m banking on the CPU being guilty in someway.

I hope that this will get looked at again and see if anything can be done since I really do wanna play this game. But the Audio crackling really does take me out of it.

Yours Sincerely
Guy who thinks Focus ruins the flow by making you stand still and just wait for better weather.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.