Attack while moving and WASD please

Attack while moving and WASD is awesome in POE2, please add these features with top priority. Makes the game so much better. If WASD is too hard, attacking while moving would be nice.

1 Like

Agree, WASD + attack on move will be a great feature.
Disagree that it should be a top priority, as more endgame content is what this game needs most, and it has been pointed out by many players/streamers/reviewers.

1 Like

I’m honestly so surprised POE2 is the first ARPG doing it. Ever since I played Lost Ark for a bit it seemed obviously superior and so many people liked it, yet the games that were worked on during that time somehow didn’t think it was worthwhile. D4, LE, no WASD. Only POE2.

What doesn’t surprise me is that, according to a dev interview, most (all?) POE2 devs who are using M&K are now using WASD. That’s how good it is. So yes, EHG: add WASD.

POE is more like a MMO than ARPG though, at least in my experience having played wow for 15+ years then playing d3 then trying POE.

I fully Agree. That’s why I play on controller. I also really love to loot with a single quick button press. This allows me to stay in the combat flow and loot seamlessly in between without stopping.

Torchlight 3 has this, but it didnt feel good. Haven’t played since release.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.