At early monos with my Druid, DPS needs work. Any advice?

Cross-post from Reddit.

My survivability is fine (I was able to face-tank most of Majasa’s attacks) but I feel like my DPS is too low. Any advice from people who have played this so far on how I can speed things up a bit?

My goal is to stack damage over time from Maelstrom and bleed, and use Swipe with leech to stay alive.

Oh werebear with upheaval. I feel swipe is underwhelwing unless you build lightning bear. With maelstorm, that is not gonna fly since it is cold or physical skill. If you want to stick to DoT physical bear. You should not have crit affixes and focus on damage over time, increase physical dmg affixes, bleed chance. Warcry on 50%cd will help you stack maelstorm(rather than berserk). Respec swipe to bleed and shred physical res instead of crit node too. Not sure how far that build can take you through though.

If you are open to changing build:
I am building a cold bead instead atm and at lvl75 mono. Use the 2-handed staff. Then you see the sweet sweet +120 flat cold damage in the upheaval tree. That thing is bonker with warcry +250% cold damage and 50%cd skill. Then I stack strength/attunement/melee cold flat/crit/health in the passive tree and affix.

Full life build. Leech where possible. Hitting at 3k-4k crit per upheaval

Low life build. No leech with Exsanguinos and last step of living. 8k- 11k crit per upheaval.

Play is basically warcry-> swipe once-> spam upheaval rinse and repeat. Bear when out of mana.

My variation is with maelstorm skill for the frenzy/haste at 6 stack, instead of fury leap because of the bug maul+upheaval using 50+ rage.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.