Assorted Suggestions

Hello! Been loving the game, I picked it up around multiplayer release and have about 40 hours of playtime and figured I’d throw a few suggestions out here based on my experiences, that IMO, would be a good change for the game.

Necromancer changes

• Currently necro’s “Dread Shade” spell creates an icon down by the health orb, I believe it would be a better summoning experience if it were up with the other minion icons (even better, partially on top of whatever type of minion it is attached to)
  • Allow “Dread Shade” to be cast on a minion by hovering over the minions frame in the top left, it can currently be pretty annoying to try to get it on a specific minion

General

• Have forge materials go direct into the forge storage, they clog up the inventory very quickly and clicking to send to forge feels like an unnecessary extra click

• Have forge materials auto pick up like gold, its quite annoying having to constantly stop to pick up materials when crafting is an integral part of the end game

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.