Playing BETA 0.8.1I
- From character selection there’s no direct way to log out (switch account).
- From character selection, once you click “Create New Character” there’s no direct way to cancel until you select a base class.
- If I have insufficient mana or cooldown to use “shield rush” but I push and hold the key (for extended rush), it will use the ability once the ability becomes available, if the key is still depressed. I frequently hit the key only to realize it’s not available but accidentally shield rush a moment later before I release the key.
- Noticeable delay in “picking up” items from the inventory with the cursor. You can click an item, quickly move the cursor to a new item, and the later item will be picked up.
- You can shield rush an arbitrary distance. Not sure if that’s intended. I actually kind of enjoy trying to set a trajectory that will take me across an entire zone.
- Suggestion. In the forge, show the range of the next tier for a given shard (on successful craft). Perhaps with and/or on the shard tooltip. For example, this sword has t2 flat phys (8 to 11). I’d be handy to have the flat phys shard to show (t3: 12 to 16) or whatever it is.
- On graphics preset “very low” I get 15 to 25 fps. On “medium” I get 10 to 15. In combination with input lag I think this is the most significant turn-off the game has (for new player experience). I double checked and as best I can tell I am certainly using the dedicated graphics card. The lowest graphics settings are not at all unappealing and I would trade even more for improved feedback.
- Sometimes loot is hidden. For example, I kill a boss and see one blue item and one yellow item. If I hit ‘Z’ twice to refresh “ground item tooltips” more loot will now be visible. Hidden loot has included shards and a unique bow. Actually, it was the unique drop which brought it to my attention because it has a visual effect in addition to the “ground item tooltip”.
64 bit windows 10, Intel i7-6700HQ, 16gb RAM, GeForce GTX 950M