Aspect of Death passive not working

Have 5 points into aspect of death warlock passive and am self poisoning, through aura of decay and soul feast (which is also bugged and will make a post after I finish this one), and am getting no additional health/damage per stack. I thought it might be a mistype since the 5 point perk is for damned, and maybe it only stacked with that, but that also did not work.

Base HP 1536 with 0 points in aspect of death
362 Poison damage with 0 points in aspect of death

Same HP/Poison damage with 5 points in aspect of death (how I assume it should work, but just showing that it’s not a flat buff)

Same HP/Poison damage with 10 stacks of poison on myself (and also when triggering damned on hit received, not change in dmg/hp)

1 Like

Update

Tried self bleeding as well, still nothing

For my part, the increased health work, I get base more HP with this node. However the damage increase doesn’t seem to work. Since it’s multiplicative and I can easily have 4 different ailments on me I should get 2% multiplicative damage increase (which is significant) but I don’t see damage numbers getting any bigger

I did notice when I un equipped all my gear and put it back on I got the HP boost. Side note, I noticed an issue where I put an idol that increased poison damage while aura of decay was active, and because aura of decay was active when I equipped it, it didn’t increase the damage but when I turned it off and back on it worked. I’m not sure why the HP didn’t go up until I removed stuff (my guess is my boots which self chill is the culprit) but I was hoping doing that would also fix the damage but doesn’t seem to do that.

Yup, I don’t see the damage increase as far as I can tell.

im not seeming to see much damage increase either -where would be the most obvious and simplest place to see a damage?

Noticing the same. I have Aura of Decay converted to armor shred and have over 100 stacks of it on myself. With 5 points and over 90 ailment stacks I should be getting the max 45% more damage multiplier, but i see no difference in my damage dealt at all.

The health increase works fine for me, even without taking any gear off.