Artem's offer sidequest is still there after completing Erza's Ledger

Cycle, online character. accepted both Erza’s Ledger and Artem’s Offer in The Council Chambers. Found the ledger and completed Erza’s Ledger granting me a skill point. However Artem’s offer is still on my quest list. There is still a pointer on the map but no ledger can be collected anymore. I cannot cancel the sidequest either.

17 Likes

+1 I have the same issue.

1 Like

+1 Same issue here. Turned into Ezra, but the Artem question still active, no way to complete it.

1 Like

+1, I have the same issue after turning in the ledger to Erza. Tried to go back ot the room where the ledger is, and nothing was there despite the quest marker pointing to that area. Quest is still stuck.

2 Likes

same issue. there is nothing even tho 3 time cleared the same zone

Same, can’t complete the quest

Same issue here. Never had the dialog appear for Artem either. Just turned it in to Erza, then Artems offer gets stuck and unable to finish it.

1 Like

+1 same for me too.

+1, also experiencing this issue,

same here +1

Same here.

same +1

same +1

same +1

+1 Same issue here.

same problem :confused:

Same.

I picked up the Ledger and Artem’s quest didn’t complete. I wanted the Amulet but it seems I can’t do the quest anymore, even though I haven’t delivered it to Erza.

+1 Same Issue

+1. same issue! Can u delete the quest? So irritating

1 Like

Same issue here. Also, it’s unfortunate I cannot remove the quest and start it over. I have the default key for opening the quest log “J” and it does absolutely nothing.