Area reset/mobs respawn

When playing the main story you now and then get sent from one area to another for a quest and then you get sent back. On one of the quest it even was only to click a pillar. It is extremely frustrating that when you’ve cleared an area and you get sent to another area for a second and then get sent back that every mob in the area has respawned again.
I like to explore while doing the mainquest while leveling so this mechanic is a major turn off. It changed my way of gaming to just rushing in the direction of the target instead of enjoying the area.
I find this strange as well that a mechanic that demotivates you to go and explore an area in full since I assume the developers have spent a lot of time in creating these area’s.
My suggestion would be to put something in place that doesn’t inmediately reset an area after you leave it for a second

Areas resetting is currently due to a technical limitation, it’s not a design choice.

We will have an something fixing this, with multiplayer (and presumably also for the offline version).
I guess something like an “instance system”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.