Are you serious?

2 years ago

You can easily get AT LEAST 100 hours of enjoyment out of this game at this point. It costs 34 euro. You already got the value back honestly, cosmetic shop is here to make sure that players that are not willing to spend more money on the game can enjoy actual FREE, gameplay content. And there are a lot of people who will be very happy to support the developers and buy something from the cosmetic shop, so stop acting like you’re holding the only valid point with “Why would you spend dev time to make a cosmetic shop”, when there was a group of people explicitly asking for the cosmetic store. I also don’t understand why you call cosmetic items which do not provide any advantage a cash grab. Don’t want it? → Don’t buy it. You think it’s overpriced? → Don’t buy it. If people agree with you, they won’t buy it and the devs will have to adjust the pricing

2 Likes

Thank you for the laugh, I really needed it…

:rofl:

It has nothing to do with the shop or the prices. I’ve already said I have no problem with it after launch. It’s the point people have paid for a game that is YET to be launched. Their number one priority should be to provide the item people have paid for, not using up resources and putting things into an unfinished game to make more money.

I would bet moderate sums of Gold that it was Tencent doing the bulk of this coding and not EHG…

However, people bought it “knowing” that it wasn’t ready to launch yet but was just in EA beta, and the team has grown with many people added to do different stuff so those working on the core game are likely still the ones working that and this is done by another part of the team (which they didn’t have previously).

Just another way to look at it.

Fair points, and agreed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.