Ardent Creator Supporter Pack - Availability Update

I don’t expect it. In this case, it just seems like a huge waste of money. I agree that at least 70% of first world people probably do that or worse. Just look at the insane amounts of money flushed down the toilet on OnlyFans junk.

To me, it just comes down to fair market value I guess. I would drop $20 to create a unique item. Some people feel that $1,000 is a fair price for that I guess. I wouldn’t even pay $1,000 to create the entire game.

1 Like

I strongly considered buying the Ardent Creator pack just to create an item that made Devouring Orb instant cast or into an aura – I love builds based around it that much.

In today’s world of microtransactions, if you play a game long enough and drop $50 here and $25 there, it can very easily add up to several hundred dollars over time. While you certainly get value for that money, it’s very rarely as valuable as having gotten in on an early supporter pack. Essentially, you’re gambling that the game will be good and will likely pay something close to the same total over time, but with some unique benefits you won’t get later.

In the end, whether you’re drinking your disposable income away at the bar, flying it off to Hawai’i or spending it on a video game at home, it doesn’t really matter in the big scheme of things you mentioned above. The only time dropping this kind of money on a video game would be a bad thing is if you were neglecting other responsibilities, such as child support or feeding your family.

3 Likes

I understand. I do the same thing with Time. I waste it away on Youtube, Forums, and Games. It’s always easier to critique a thing, even about oneself, than it is to fix it. There may have been a bit of projection in my rant.

“People Criticize in Others What they Don’t Like about Themselves”

2 Likes

I would not go into this debate, since I have enough ideas to stop on the subject and this forum is not the place for this kind of discussion. It hurts my ass to see 1000 euro packs, when I am barely able to offer my family enough to eat and have a place to stay. Now here I would stick to saying everyone does what they want with their money, the devs can do a billion euro pack if some morons are willing to pay, that’s their problem. Now I find its disgusting this world disgusts me, but I think this is not the place to talk about it

1 Like

I say thanks for your work. I’m sure, if this game, the devs, continue to implement the base story, items, balance etc… there will be no problems … and everything will be accordingly.

i agree with u complacently but its not something individuals can change its in human nature that when u are above someone to stay above and dont look down, its horrible but i agree as well this is not a place to discuss that.

(post deleted by author)

You win the prize for the oldest necro posting so far…

1 Like

Nah, we’ve had threads dating back to before EHG moved to this software necro’d.

1 Like

How does not coming here often have anything to do with how weird it is to reply to a thread that hasn’t seen activity in a year and a half just to say “that sucks”?

As far as comments being unnecessary, people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones mate.

1 Like

What does having found a thread only 24 hours ago have to do with how weird it is to reply to a thread that hasn’t seen activity in a year and a half just to say “that sucks”? You did a faux pas by bumping a dead thread with a comment that didn’t contribute in any way. You don’t get to get out of bent out of shape because people called it out.

It means to go outside (and touch some grass/plants/whatever) away from your pc/electronics. My teenagers use it whenever they want the other one to chill the #### out.

The Creator Level supporter pack is still listed in some places, so searching for information regarding acquiring it can lead users to this thread. This is the official post concerning its still current status.

To pre-empt the question: We currently do not have any ETA as to when we might re-open Creator supporter packs, though it’s likely it would not be until some point after 1.0.

I believe you just defined irony.