Apparently no opinion no critism is allowed about this game

my post got removed where i voiced my opinion and concerns about the multiplayer and optimisation apparently you cant criticize this game nor you can voice your opinion nor you can say anything negative about this game thats actually crazy

2 Likes

I might be wrong but either you are an alpha tester and the rules you agreed to participate do not allow you to talk about it (that would explain the reason why your posts are deleted), or you are not an alpha player, but then you don’t know anything about the multiplayer part and its optimisation.
Am I missing something ?

i mean i do know that they will add multiplayer in next patch together with big optimisation patch but i voiced my concerns that the 1 big optimisation patch isnt gonna do much and people are still gonna get low fps in multiplayer games and for some reason it was delete worthy post apparently

Not sure what your original post was about but there is constructive criticism and then there is just venting hatred at certain aspects about the game - perhaps you crossed that line, again i didn’t see the original post.

EHG is very open about critism and if there was anything deleted it might be due to other reasons.

I can still see your thread including a couple of your replies:

So if you think some posts got deleted the best way to find out why would be to ask the support

A couple of posts got pretty heated, maybe some posts got deleted for moderation reasons.

2 Likes

No idea what you are referring to. Your thread that Heavy linked is still there and you have stated your frustrations.

There are automatic flagging/hiding rules on the forum that can sometimes hide things until the devs have reviewed them - perhaps your post triggered one of them.

Regarding your specific issue of optimisation, you havent really provide any specifics as to your setup or anything that I can find when searching your posts so its impossible to gauge the level of performance you say you are having vs what would be expected with the current level of the game development/unoptimised state.

I have been helping out on the technical and bug side for 2 years now and there are ways and means of getting LE to run stably at appropriate resolution with decent quality and performance. But expectations need to be tempered accordingly. No-one can expect performance of released games, using different game engines and had many patches to have any bearing on the performance of LE. All that says is that your hardware is working - how well LE would work on it depends on many factors.

I am running on a 1060, i5-7500 on very low settings with 60fps framerate limit at 1080p and I get stable adequate performance that never detracts from my enjoyment of the game. If I were foolish and expected my system to handle Ultra at 4k, then I would deserve the magic blue smoke my system would exhude and the slideshow game performance it would cause.

Future patches will address various issues of performance and I am personally hoping that it will make a big difference from a support perspective because a lot of issues are performance related (e.g. crashing).

2 Likes

Off topic posting and misrepresenting moderation status are both against the code of conduct. If you would like to open a topic about performance concerns, that is more than welcome.

3 Likes