Anyone Tried Ghostflame On Lich Yet? | Should Soul Feast & Ghostflame Be Switched For Warlock Passive Tree Skill Unlocks?

These questions go hand-in-hand. I’ve yet to try to use Ghostflame on a Lich but from what I can tell it would be lackluster compared to using it with Warlock.

While the original Soul Feast wasn’t really used that much it would still be nice to have it obtainable for Lich. So to answer the second question I think that yes, Ghostflame Soul Feast should be switched.

The only drawback I see is that Warlock would get it later but from trying to use it when I got it for the first time it’s really not that great out of the box with no skill points and low passive points whereas Soul Feast is fine even without those.

So really I see no reason to just switch Ghostflame to 30 Warlock passive points and Soul Feast to 15.

No. I liked it even on my lich.

So my main is a ghostflame lich and i will say it is incredibly good at clearing content. I made it physical and also br able to move while casting. The combination of life leech as weel as increased damage while in lich form help alot the highest i got my ghostflame tooltip damge to be was 56k. However that was using death seal. I have since gotten rid of death seal due to survivability issues but still pump 30k dps without perfecting my gear. It is super fun and love the build