Anyone have experience with Sacrificial Embrace?

Title and here’s a link to the item:

I didn’t see any builds pop up on lastepochtools so I’m wondering if anyone has picked it up.

So, I’ve been spitballing ideas with this item for a few days now but I’m not sure about how this section is worded on the item:

When you directly cast an elemental spell each stack of Abyssal Rite is consumed to grant the spell +10 spell void damage and +10% void penetration per stack

Is the damage from Abyssal Rite factored into a skill’s added damage scaling? or is it like tacked on after everything once calculated (would be only modified by void damage I think)?

I wanted to see if this item would work really well with a skill like Divine Flare (Sigils of Hope) or Meteor.

If you use it with a meteor, then you’d gain 90 flat per stack (if i remember the meteor effectiveness correctly) however the void pen is unaffected

2 Likes

Thanks for replying!

I was hoping it would work this way, just wasn’t all too sure since I feel some of the game text can be tricky at times.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.