Anyone else having problems with launcher?

I haven’t been on for a long time as I took a break, but for whatever reason the game isn’t finishing loading 9 times out of 10. I choose my char, the loading screen comes up and it just sits there. My current attempt has been there around 10 minutes now.

Possible problem? It seems to repeat itself, which stinks.

https://imgur.com/ffqSDY6

https://imgur.com/Xs1UEtn

How long is a long time?

If you missed a patch or two, then the game can do some weird things.

I’d suggest a game file verification if you were on steam but you’d probably be best served by doing a reinstall if you are using the standalone.

The player.log may have a hint or two at what could be happening too.

Ya it’s getting weirder:

How do I show a picture? My login is messed up :frowning:

you post it on imgur (or somewhere else) and paste the direct url into the thread, it should show up as an inline graphic.

And dont forget to post the player.log - it may have the answer.

I too am having a similar issue. I open the launcher then when I choose character and click enter game the animation freezes and the game won’t go any further. If I click on the game after a few minutes it crashes and closes out.

Please create your own thread. Problems of this nature might present as similar issues but they could have many different causes and troubleshooting one persons unique setup is likely to confuse the issue with anothers.

When you post your own thread, please include your player.logs, le_graphicsmanager.ini and the output of a dxdiag report (assuming windows).

nm, see top

The judd issue has been reported before, according to troubleshooting is generally just a resource issue where the game needs to catch up. It doesnt cause any functional problem but happens if the system is loaded - once “caught up” it usually is fine. Its hard to replicate every time but a few people have been able to on very busy systems. The devs are aware of it.

The Black screen issue has happened before and is usually related to graphics drivers.

Have you done any of the usual troubleshooting steps?

• Reinstall the game OR if you are using Steam - game file verifications

• Update your GPU drivers to something recent and install it with a CLEAN installation - not upgrade - this is very important.

• Lower in-game settings to see if it makes any difference. You havent provided your settings or system information (dxdiag report) so I cannot confirm if this is an issue specifically but it may be considering the errors you are getting are related to performance in some way.

• Make sure you are not running anything else while testing LE. doesnt matter how irrelevant you think it is, just temporarily dont run it to see if its involved.

Beyond that, I would need the player.log (from a session when you experienced these issues), the le_graphicsmanager.ini (the settings file) and the output of a dxdiag report (system info / drivers/diagnostics).