Any way to keep companions alive?

Using companions for buffs was fine until I reached empowered monoliths. Now they just keep dying.

They do have a ton of health but no base regeneration. I’ve tried boosting health regen but the base value is simply too low.

I’ve also tried boosting the spriggan healing aura to the max but that also is too weak.

Life leech seemed like the only solution but it’s hard to get any for spriggan and crows (non-melee). The wolves can get 15% life leech but even that cannot keep them alive, probably because their damage is too low. Life leech may be fine for a build focusing on minion damage but not when using them as support.

Discarding companions seems like the only viable solution but that’s a lot of lost damage, I specially like the +8% crit chance from spriggan. Did I miss anything?

This is an idea I’m borrowing from someone else, but Druid has a passive called Blossoming Garden. The 8-point bonus for it heals your companions automatically when you use a spell or movement skill.

I am not a big Primalist player but the few builds I played these were some of the most successful things to keep minions alive:

Primal Medicine Passive (Potion Health for Minions). Especially good for Storm Crows, because they have very low health pool.

Maelstrom Healing Winds
Warcry Breath of Eterra

Both of these scale with healing effectiveness, just gettign a few of these stats is enough depending on how far you want to push. You don’t need to get all in.

Ribbons of Blood unique ring works well with sustaining melee minions and it offers crit protection for them.

Thanks. This is pretty good indeed. I had overlooked the part that says it targets minion. 12s cooldown is a bit low though but if you spec Eterra’s Blessing and keep only one companion this may work. I’ll give it a try.

Sadly, I’m mostly interested in non-melee companions (crows and spriggan).

I had ruled out potions as weak and unreliable but now I realize 300% of potion healing is quite a lot.

Healing Winds seems far too weak but Breath of Eterra is a very strong heal on an already useful skill. The problem is that it also heals yourself for the same amount and I’d rather stay at low life.

Healing Winds is incredible, gives you lots of sustain. And Warcry with Breath of Eterra can be used in tough situations or combined with Maelstrom for more Maelstrom stacks.

Healing Winds is heal/sec PER stack fo maelstrom, you can easily reach 10-20 stacks of maelstrom

Why do you want to be low life?

Low life is for the Berserker perk which gives 75% more melee damage.