Any Suggestions For Efficient Mono Lich Build?

How’s it going everyone?

I’m getting a bit of paralysis by analysis with all the lich builds out there trying to find the one I’m looking for. If someone could point me towards a build that fits my preferences that’d be much appreciated!

Also, maybe lich isn’t even the right build and it’s something else. If you think of something better please let me know.

Preferences

• Avoids backtracking to grab loot (I want to be headed for the mono objective). Correct me if wrong, this means counting out DoT builds, like poison, right?
  • Doesn’t have a mobility canceling skill like spirit plague (or at least doesn’t rely on it for clearing trash). I don’t want to stop movement towards the objective.
  • Has decent boss clear

A similar build I’ve tried but didn’t like was bleeding warpath due to the backtracking of having a DoT as the source of damage.

Thank you for any suggestions you have for a lich (or non lich) build.

These two are mutually exclusive, FYI. :slight_smile:

Ok, let’s say “minimizes interruptions towards the objective” instead of non stop movement

Heh, I was just ribbing you on the “not stop movement” part. :slight_smile:

I have seen what I’ll call a “direct damage” build for Lich so I assume they can be made. I’m not an expert though. I do think that Necros are more set up for that sort of playstyle than Lich is.

You can basically play with every of the Liches direct damage skills, there are so many of them:

Rip Blood, Marrow Shard, Harvest, Soul Feast, Hungering Souls, Death Seal…

Alot of those combine very well and can have ST and AoE applications.
Some of these also have very cool synergies, liek Rip Blood and Transplant or Death Seal and Hungering Souls.

You can make a “run through and kill everything along your path build” without using DoT’s.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.