Any ETA about feature "Merchants Guild and Circle of fortune factions"?

Can we know when it will be released?
This summer? This winter?

Have a nice day :grin:

You realy looking for a “When it’s done™” right?

I thought both of those were coming with official 1.0 launch? Maybe I’m wrong, but it’d be nice to have LE launch sooner than later.
D4 looks very bland and I’m over WoW/MMO style in my ARPG’s.
PoE2 looks promising but that game has way too much visual clutter and map bosses blend into the ground.

I don’t know exactly what you mean, I just want to know when this content they announced will come out :sweat_smile:

I think they’ll tell us if there are news about it. Maybe you can question Mike on the friday life stream but I think it will takes months untill we get news on it.

It’s enough for me that they say about when. (1 month? 6 months? One year?)
Obviously if they said “in a month” I’d be much happier but if they said “6 months” I’d be happy anyway.
I just hate “soon” or “we don’t know” as answers :rofl:

It is extremely difficult for a company to create an “innovative” arpg, too many years have passed and we have played too many similar games.
And in my opinion it’s still too early to say that D4 is a good game or not.
I personally won’t buy it on day one, I’ll wait at least a month and then maybe, MAYBE…I’ll buy it.

Oh didn’t know that! Thank you :grin:

This was stated in the Item Factions dev blog:

In the most recent dev stream on March 17th Mike noted that development on these systems has yet to begin.

Though, Judd stated this on March 11th in the in-game chat. However, take this with a slight grain of salt as he did state this prior to their scheduled meeting to plan the rest of the year in detail. It was more of an off-the-cuff response to people in chat rather than an official date, in my opinion.

https://i.imgur.com/CYByYeP.png

However, if they do follow this and they return to their previous patch cadence schedule, as they’ve stated they would (which is every ~100 days), then patch 0.9.1 would be ~June 17th (though they may push it back a week or two because of Diablo 4 so probably closer to June 23rd or June 30th) and then from there we have ~Sept. 29th to Oct. 6th (give or take a week) for patch 0.9.2.

Again, this is all very hypothetical and we’ll have to wait for more official news about the release schedule for these systems in the coming months ahead.

2 Likes

Right, anything can change at any given time.
I feel like we won’t be seeing a LE official launch for a quite a long time still. I do hope when it releases it comes with much more content and skills for each class, since D4 and PoE2 will be in full swing for a while.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.