Any ETA about feature "Merchants Guild and Circle of fortune factions"?

Can we know when it will be released?
This summer? This winter?

Have a nice day :grin:

You realy looking for a ā€œWhen itā€™s doneā„¢ā€ right?

I thought both of those were coming with official 1.0 launch? Maybe Iā€™m wrong, but itā€™d be nice to have LE launch sooner than later.
D4 looks very bland and Iā€™m over WoW/MMO style in my ARPGā€™s.
PoE2 looks promising but that game has way too much visual clutter and map bosses blend into the ground.

I donā€™t know exactly what you mean, I just want to know when this content they announced will come out :sweat_smile:

I think theyā€™ll tell us if there are news about it. Maybe you can question Mike on the friday life stream but I think it will takes months untill we get news on it.

Itā€™s enough for me that they say about when. (1 month? 6 months? One year?)
Obviously if they said ā€œin a monthā€ Iā€™d be much happier but if they said ā€œ6 monthsā€ Iā€™d be happy anyway.
I just hate ā€œsoonā€ or ā€œwe donā€™t knowā€ as answers :rofl:

It is extremely difficult for a company to create an ā€œinnovativeā€ arpg, too many years have passed and we have played too many similar games.
And in my opinion itā€™s still too early to say that D4 is a good game or not.
I personally wonā€™t buy it on day one, Iā€™ll wait at least a month and then maybe, MAYBEā€¦Iā€™ll buy it.

Oh didnā€™t know that! Thank you :grin:

This was stated in the Item Factions dev blog:

In the most recent dev stream on March 17th Mike noted that development on these systems has yet to begin.

Though, Judd stated this on March 11th in the in-game chat. However, take this with a slight grain of salt as he did state this prior to their scheduled meeting to plan the rest of the year in detail. It was more of an off-the-cuff response to people in chat rather than an official date, in my opinion.

https://i.imgur.com/CYByYeP.png

However, if they do follow this and they return to their previous patch cadence schedule, as theyā€™ve stated they would (which is every ~100 days), then patch 0.9.1 would be ~June 17th (though they may push it back a week or two because of Diablo 4 so probably closer to June 23rd or June 30th) and then from there we have ~Sept. 29th to Oct. 6th (give or take a week) for patch 0.9.2.

Again, this is all very hypothetical and weā€™ll have to wait for more official news about the release schedule for these systems in the coming months ahead.

2 Likes

Right, anything can change at any given time.
I feel like we wonā€™t be seeing a LE official launch for a quite a long time still. I do hope when it releases it comes with much more content and skills for each class, since D4 and PoE2 will be in full swing for a while.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.