Anomaly Bugs with Time Waves and Immediacy

New skill spec, new bugs.

There are a few bugs with Anomaly related to the Time Wave node. Specifically the one that creates a time wave on enemy return. I felt this one needed some footage.

1. With Immediacy only the time wave from Tides of Time deals damage, the time wave on return is gone. The hit for 32 damage on the 2nd Anomaly cast on dragon was from the axe throw, not a time wave.
  2. Without Immediacy, both time waves deal damage. However, the time wave on return from the initial Time Wave node does hilariously little damage at 18, and that’s with 80% increased damage from its specialization. It’s not benefitting from added spell damage or any increases to spell/void damage the way the other one is, even though they’re both the same time wave spell.
  3. The time wave on return does not apply future strikes like the time wave from Tides of Time.

With Immediacy, but the fully functional Tides of Time removed, the initial Time Wave node can be easily seen to not function at all.

Edit: I just noticed the +44 Gold text stuck on my screen lol.

Thanks for the report, I’ve confirmed these and we’ll look into them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.