Animation Overhaul for Spellblade

Are there any plans to update the spellblade melee animations? More specifically the Mana Strike animation. In comparison to the fluidity of the Rogue’s attack chains seeing my Spellblade use Mana Strike looks kinda silly. Otherwise this is probably the aRPG i’ve played in a very long time. Keep up the great work guys!

No idea, but based on recent updates (Flamereave finally shows as lightning when you spec the oppropriate node) I figure the devs are likely to update things like this… They have already confirmed that they need to go over the older characters to bring them in line with the newer graphics/animations… We can hope.

I personally really like the mana strike animations. I think it’s super cool that the mage uses magic to hit the enemies with a weapon; it’s by far the most unique out of the all of the classes when it comes to attack style. I wouldn’t mind the lightning effects being updated at some point though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.