An S Tier Hammerdin? Yes Please! Here ya go 0.8.1c

Is it better to try to scale throwing dmg for the hammers then? again, untill i have the idols so i can proc smite

Yeah make sure to get the flat phys with reduce cost on rings as there kinda mandatory as well

1 Like

Grief… I already have my BIS paladin build… now you make me have to level up another character for this… give me strength…

1 Like

Would you say the basic items are able to be found while playing? Or would this be a build you would need to gather some of the ‘mandatory’ items first?

Wondering if this would be viable for Solo or if I should make it on SC and try to farm up the gear before diving in.

Looks awesome!

The idol and the affix “mana gained on smite use” are only things you might have trouble finding. I havent ran it as solo but ID say its likely doable.

If i get this right: The interaction smite/mana gained isn’t intended and is a bug. Once the interaction is fixed will this build be still viable? Even if it looks super good i wouldnt want to spend time on a build that isn’t viable after they fix the interaction.

Still be playable will just have to put 2 points into more less mana cost and get slightly less throw speed.

Ok thx for the quick reply.

Could the filter have an error? Light Pink - Tier 2 or Lower Minion Affixes. hammer throw is not a spell.

Ops i meant to rename it, but you do indeed want spell. Smite is the main damage dealer and its a void type spell.

I understand, thank you.

Also, Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Thanks for the loot filter…I may be daff but…How do I import it? I download it to the filter folder but cant seem to get to be able to select it in game…thanks :slight_smile:

When you click the link just copy all the text, then ingame click new filter and select paste clipboard. Just a copy paste is all thats needed.

well damn…i downloaded it…thanks!

:smiley: Loving this so far, build finally started coming together around lvl 52 after finally switching from Rive.

One thing that is confusing the crap out of – forgive me if the answer is quite obvious, or if the question is stupid. On the video, Void Knight passives says you have 20 points into it, but I count 27…?

First, Welcome to the community!

It should not say 20 it should say 25, which is the “Cap”
The tab does not reference how many points are in the tab but where the “line” is.
Since your locked at 25 points (cant go any higher) it caps there, but you can put more points into the lower half.
This confuses alot of people myself included back in the day. Not sure why it hastn been changed to just count the points in the tree as it serves the Purpose it has now as well as showing the total

2 Likes

Amazing build that made me really enjoy my time in Last Epoch. Not gonna lie I started this as my first ever character and did it as throw hammer so it was a bit rough until level 20ish. But once you get the -mana cost rings it does well up until you can get the idols/helm.

Welcome to the community!

Glad your enjoying the build!

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the guide! I was wondering about the - mana cost on weapon instead of pure spell damage thats higher. It’s just for sigil & aura to make it smoother to play and just take the slight dps loss? I know you’re busy with a lot of guides so been doing my best at piecing it all together myself so far