An auto-pickup Blessing

Maybe they should just discontinue shard drops with the exception of shrines. Make it so players get shards from breaking down equipment. People complain about the clutter so just get rid of it. This change would also make Glyph of Chaos more valuable.

I think early on shard drops make sense, to also show new players all kinds of affixes.

But I would say that in mid -lategame during MoF it doesn’t feel imapctful anymore.

BUT

Without any random shard drops Glyph of Chaos would feel very bad, because you would need to collect every kind of shard anyway to properly use it.

Right now random dropped shards are not impactful, but they do serve the purpose of having a handful of every affix in your crafting stash after a time.

But that is already the case. Both Rune of Removal and Rune Of Shattering do that already.

I know it is already exists, but it isn’t the only way to get shards. Part of my comment was being resentful of people constantly complaining.

My point about the Chaos was that you could get higher tier affixes of things you don’t even have shards for. It also allows players to randomly roll affixes to break off of the item.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.