AMD Driver Crash Issue ---- Again

Hello i have a really bad experience right now with the game. And i don’t seem to be the only one. But strangely all Topics on this issue are closed because of inactivity.

In this thread there are many people having the same problem!

I stopped playing a while ago because LE caused AMD driver crashes, causing my PC to freeze completely. I had to do a hard reset. I was unable to play the game. After a while now i decided to give it another try. I played through the whole campaign without any crashes at all. I was so happy because I fell completely in love with the game.

But… now i’m grinding monoliths and in some maps (probably only “Sandswept Temple”) I have the same crashes that I had before, when i stopped playing :(. The screen freezes; only sound; AMD Driver Crashes and i need to hard reset my PC. I skip these maps and continue playing and hope that i wont enter another monolith map, that has the same “Setting” causing another crash.

I’m pretty sure this is not a problem on my side. I tried literally every provided solution. None of them work. What I tried:

• Disable resizable BAR and XMP
  • All different graphic Settings
  • reinstall Game; reinstall Drivers; reinstall Windows
  • using a shady “vulkan wrapper” what was mentioned in another thread on this side
  • Disable Overlay
  • Fullscreen / Windowed / everything

It seems that it could be a general problem with AMD and Unity. But the game runs smooth like butter most of the time… except of these strange crashes.

le_graphicsmanager.ini (490 Bytes)
Player.log (63.7 KB)
DxDiag.txt (79.6 KB)

Please Help :slight_smile:

Ok, after several crashes in the same “kind of map” i’m sure, that it only happens in the map

“Sandswept Temple”

Constant and reproducible crashes, always the same map.

Screenshot 2024-02-11 062741.zip (1.5 MB)

Try https://www.reddit.com/r/AMDHelp/comments/1az0vtj/random_driver_timeout_crash_with_7900xtx_in/

Worked for me, i have a 7900xtx and setting an over clock limit on my gfx card stopped all the crashes. It sais in the link to put the upper limit at 2700mhz.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.