Alric Not spawning in Maj'elka Waystation

Generally, you should include:
What went wrong? Alric not spawning in Maj’elka Waystation for The Desert Waystation
*[Log File](
Player.log (681.2 KB)

https://imgur.com/a/3RGGDjW

So ran into this absolute game ruining bug, can’t continue the storyline

There are some workarounds to this issue that you could try while the devs deal with this. See the other bug report thread below:

Also - be sure to verify your Steam game files - its always important to do this whenever you experience something odd with LE. It just makes sure your install is ok and there isnt a corrupted file somewhere.

so I got stuck here too for a minute…turns out that slight misty blue swirly stuff right at the left edge of your screenshot (scaffold and ladder structure) is supposed to indicate a zone door (which doesn’t show up on the minimap) just mash your face up against it and you should enter the next area.

1 Like

The blue mist to change zone need to be more brighter and with a quest marker on the map/minimap.

Without coming here, I wouldn’t have been able to find it

1 Like

Wow yes, this was very very hard to find even after reading the comment for what to look for. Took me a very long time to even find this thread.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.