Eleventh Hour Games are excited to announce that our first alpha release will be on the 21st of August!
The alpha will be different from the pre-alpha demos in that;
- The zones included will be part of the finished game. They are larger and less linear.
- There are more enemies available. Expect us to continue adding more over time!
- An overhaul of the passive system.
- The soundtrack has been expanded with new, never heard before tracks.
- Enemies, skills, and items have been rebalanced.
- The game now looks better, in addition to having higher framerates on most systems.
- We have increased the number of settings to adjust the quality of the game's graphics.
- The alpha is supported by a launcher, which performs in-place updates.
- Characters will now typically persist across game versions (there will be exceptions).
- Many skills have new or improved visual effects.
- Many skills have new or improved sound effects.
- Corrected the game sometimes using the wrong font in certain circumstances.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.
The above is a recap of what we’ve announced thus far. We haven’t announced the new arena, so I didn’t include that in the list. Obviously it would be inappropriate to mention that before it had officially been announced!