Hey, patch notes on a new forum! How about that? We’ve got some more bug fixes, and a couple extra tweaks that we’ve made in the mean time.
- Increased unique drop rate by 30%
- Slightly reduced the average number of affixes on early game items, and slightly increased the average number of affixes on late game items
- Monsters drop items 12.5% less often
- Monsters drop gold 27% more often
- When monsters drop gold they on average drop 8% less.This results in 16% more gold from monsters on average
- Myrcfeet now have randomized mushrooms
- Weapons now correctly show their range on their tooltips again when you hold alt
- Improved the performance of applying the shock ailment
- Improved the performance of applying multiple ailments with a single hit
- Improved performance in cases where a single ability object or status ailment dealt damage multiple times
- Improved the performance of the AI finding suitable targets. This will particularly increase the performance of enemies and minions that have multiple abilities.
- Devouring Orb
- Dark Torrent now has a capacity of 9 points (up from 3)
- Added Abyssal Juggernaut, which grants you 12 additional elemental and void protection, and 20% increased elemental and void protection while you have a devouring orb
- The orbs from Abyssal Emission seek targets from 50% further away than before, and always start from the devouring orb itself
- Elemental Nova
- Added Cryomantic Fragility which subtracts 2 mana cost per point, but increases the cold damage you take by 5% per point if you have used Elemental Nova in the past 4 seconds. It requires 2 points in elemental tranquillity and has a capacity of 4 points
- Shocking Nova, which granted shock chance and mana efficiency, has been replaced by Overcharge, which grants an 8% chance per point to overcharge your nova. Overcharged novas have 200% additional shock chance and 50% increased area.
- Ascended Current now grants 50% increased shock effect on hit per point (up from 25%), but requires 4 points in Overcharge (up from 3 in Shocking Nova)
- Spreading Frost now grants 12% chance to trigger spreading ice novas on hit (up from 10%), but has a capacity of 4 points (down from 5), and requires 3 points in Glacial Might, rather than Elemental Tranquility.
- Glacial Might now adds 2 to mana cost per point instead of increasing mana cost by 20% per point
- Improved the VFX for thorn burst and thorn totem
- Implemented another possible fix for damage numbers
- Fixed a serious bug with "stats with a totem", "stats per totem", and "stats per minion" from passives which resulted in stat reductions that persisted until log out
- Fixed a bug where kills from status effects weren’t triggering the correct events
- Fixed spear attacks looking like you were hitting about 20 degrees too far to the right compared to where you were clicking
- Fixed ally health bars displaying incorrectly
- Fixed a bug where Hollow Orb on the Devouring Orb tree disabled your void rifts instead of preventing them from growing