Here’s our first major patch for bugs and improvements! We’re glad everyone is enjoying the Alpha so far. To install, simply close the game and re-open the launcher and it will download automatically!
Also, we’ve had some better success with a Mac version so expect that in the coming days. If you’d like to be notified when it is available, visit the support site.
- Changed Arena xp scaling to make levelling quicker.
- Made enemies scale more aggressively in the Arena
- Adjusted early necromancer damage nodes to be less powerful, but more widely applicable
- Buffed Omen of Silence’s health
- Buffed Meteor’s damage
- Added a small amount of base health regen to minions that didn’t have it, so that Increased Minion Health effects always does something
- Nerfed damage of summoned skeletons
- Fixed a bug causing pre-alpha stahes, shards and gold to load instead of Alpha ones
- Fixed regular users being unable to send chat messages
- Implemented a possible fix for the screen going black/having odd artifacts. Let us know if you still encounter this bug.
- Minimap for The Precipice is now visible
- Fixed several bugs relating to hardcore
- Fixed movement issues in The Precipice, The Council Chambers, The Armoury and The Upper District
- Fixed some enemies being inaccessible in The Upper District
- Changed center of the Tundra Arena to avoid graphical bugs
- Fixed the waypoint for The Surface
- Fixed the potion tooltip stating the wrong key
- Corrected misspelling of block protection in character stats
- Fixed potential edge cases with chat locking controls
- Fixed Storm Totem disappearing from the skill bar when reloading a character
- Potentially fixed an FPS issue with Healing Wind
- Chat error messages now display in chat instead of in windows you can’t close
- Updated chat welcome message
- Adjusted appearance of version text
- Disabled circle minimap