Almost twice the needed stability, but quest echoes still locked

Is this a bug, or did I miss a step? Why isn’t the next quest echo unlocking?

Screenshot of Monolith Map

The next quest echo only unlocks after you complete the previous one. You can now do all 3 in a row.

I did the previous one, but maybe I missed something in there. I’ll run it again. :slight_smile:

OP, if you completed the first quest echo and did not get credit/ unlock the nexr then it is likely a bug. I had the same thing. Completed ransacked camp and next day I went to do the next quest echo and ransacked was showing as not completed.

2 Likes

SOLVED!

Ok, the first time I went in there, I didn’t talk to anyone. I just killed everything and left. This time, there’s an NPC near the start so I talked to him and I guess he “gave me the quest” to go figure out what happened to the camp. So this time it worked and I got credit for it, because now there’s a checkmark by the first echo and the second one has the gold diamond.

So I guess maybe the NPC is why I didn’t get credit for it? Seems ok now tho, so thanks guys!

1 Like

Just as an FYI, since you were so close. If you fill up the stability bar completely to the end, you have the option of running it again, in case you are not happy with the blessing choices you got after killing the boss.

PS: You have until you kill the boss to fill up the bar, in case that’s something that would be of interest to you.

that will teach you to just run in there and start killing things like a psycho

Thanks for the info! I’ve only gotten this far once before and it was pre-multiplayer so I don’t remember all the nuances and procedures. I don’t know that I ever got far enough for blessings!

that will teach you to just run in there and start killing things like a psycho

You have no idea… I’m level 64 and that thing … isn’t. I ran through there and the falcon was killing crap so fast I barely had time to toss any traps. Whole thing took maybe 92 seconds just because I like to hit every shrine. :rofl:

Does it matter how full it is? Like completely full or just passed the third breakpoint?

Well, I completed the second echo last time I posted here, and then logged out without looking. When I logged back in just now, I didn’t have credit for the 2nd one. So I just did it again, and I’m going to do the third right now in case it disappears!

Full full, to the end.

I’ve had the second quest echo intermittently reset on me as well if I didn’t complete the boss right away.

If the second one resets, I bet you didn’t talk to the NPC. Sometimes you have to for completion. Other times there’s 2-3 parts. You might have just completed the first part and thought it was done.