Allow VPN

@Daygecko
You are so right, that and only that.

1 Like

Please fix this Nordvpn here too.

Same problem here. Using NordVPN on any setting (Lynx, TCP, UDP) gives me an indefinit loading screen. I’ve only been able to play Offline since 1.0

This has never been an issue before the full release. Would also appreciate a look into this problem! Thank you!

I am also having the same issue. I could play fine using SurfShark during prerelease now with 1.0 I cannot play unless I turn off my VPN. Very annoying and not something I want to do.

So obfuscated server works for me and @MotoM wrote split tunneling both lasttepoch.exe and steam.exe i think, but didn’t try the latter yet.

same problem here, played without problems with my vpn on when the game was in early access, somehow it bricked upon official release and now i either have to play offline, or pause my vpn which I don’t like doing

To resolve this you’ll need to enable split tunneling (if your VPN provider supports it) and add the last epoch exe to it. This just means that the game will bypass your VPN. I did this for Nord VPN and I can play just fine again.

Thanks that worked, I really appreciate it

I was wondering why I was sitting on the loading screen after creating my character. I use surf Shark VPN for myself and cisco stuff for the work. Not had problems with any other game. If I need to bypass al do it. Not to keen on that tho.

did you ever get a fix for this. I use the same setup and I am not able to load. this game is the only game ive ever had have this problem. when i took my laptop home and connected through my home internet and the same vpn on my laptop I can play. once at work on their network, i cant.

Well you shouldn’t be playing games at work.

I hope they find a way to allow to play online thru VPN. I was able to play with my VPN on during beta so it would seem the server changes caused this.

There could be something set with your works network.

So home network works fine. Home with VPN works fine.

You can’t at work. That’s your work’s network blocking it.
Find another way.

The only VPN service I have difficulties with is NordVPN (infinite loading screen). ProtonVPN and MulvadVPN work flawlessly. No special setup needed at all.

I’m dropping NordVPN anyways since they feel the need to spam me offers constantly even though I have that stuff turned off. But, it’s ridiculous if this company is going to be one of many who are going out fo their way to block VPN’s as a whole just to prevent spammers. Thankfully Mulvad and proton automatically reroute traffic and there is no slowdown. Actually Mulvad is my fastest provider; My ping is 12ms using mulvad and 30+ with nord or proton.

Split tunneling worked for me with NordVPN. Just add Lastepoch dot exe to the list and you will be good to go. UDP also worked but slowed the rest of everything down, so split tunneling was the way to go.

Nord obfuscated servers work for me.

My problem is that the game won’t let me in without being on a VPN. Tried using multiple internet providers.

Got same issue. NordVPN stuck on load screen when online.

YES, bring VPN back pls

I was having an issue with getting stuck on the loading screen after selecting my toon. Split tunneling did fix the issue for me though.