Aim target with Minion Build - buggy/extremely unbalanced quest

Hi,
I know that there is a minion attack command (“W”). Normally, it is not even necessary to use it. But the first Echo quest in “Fall of the Outcasts” is extremely unbalanced.
You need to destroy the bone totem at the end, so it stops spawning skeletons. The problem is: I have only minions for real damage (2 Golems, Archers, Warriors, Mages) and they will only attack the Skeletons. But there are so many coming that they don’t stop attacking skeletons. I only have Hungering Souls and Drain Life as spells, so I can’t target the totem.

If I press “W” to force my minions to attack the totem, they are dead within 5-10 seconds because they don’t attack the skeletons anymore.

So, to solve this, it had to be done like this: Go near enough to the totem - target the totem with “W” - spam new minions when they die until you have no mana - now, escape, otherwise you will be dead - spawn new minions - come back and restart.

This took like literally 30-40 min, just to destroy the totem without dying.

I think that builds who originally never target any enemies are extremely maltreated in such quests.
If I had a melee build, I would just go to the totem and destroy it directly. But this is not possible if you play a minion build, where minions do the damage.

It would be very nice if you could look into this. Btw, I am Level 63 and this quest is 58. So, it really shouldn’t be that hard to destroy this totem. Maybe, you could make the priority higher, so that minions are more likely to attack totems? It honestly felt like a bug playing this quest.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.