Age of Winter gamebreaking bug

Just encoutered this unfortunate hardlock: When doing the first Quest Echo out of the Age of Winter Monolith, if you go all the way to the end, free Yulia of this Ice Prison thing but then out of habit accidently use the Portal and leave the Echo prematurely before talking to Yulia, upon re-entering it the Path to Yulia is blocked by this “wall”:

This effectively hardlocks the Timeline because there is no path to speak to Yulia at the end of the instance. Since Quest Echos are apparently not resettable (or are they?), this permanently locks the character out of completing the Age of Winter Monolith.
Troubleshooting attempts I made so far:

• Restarting the game
  • Getting killed and trying to re-enter
  • Intentionally dying over and over till Stability goes below the threshhold for the Quest

Hope there is a fix for this soon because I absolutely need the correct Blessing from this timeline.

I was able to reproduce this quest blocker internally. We will try to get this resolved as soon as we can.

Thank you for your report.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.