Affixes level requirement and drop level

Is drop level for affixes same as level requirement? I know it is the same for items bases, but what about affixes?

Found neat table here

https://i.imgur.com/J34CbSr.png

, so is the “level requirement” column can be replaced as “drop level”?

No, i dont have the table for what affixes drop at which levels but its not related to the level requirement of gear.

1 Like

No. As Boardman said, the two are separate. The lvl requirement for equipping is based on the highest affix (& I think the total affix count but I can never remember the formula).

@Tunk @Dammitt

If you are looking affix level requirements from external sites such as letools or tunklab, yes that is drop level for the affix.

Hybrid Health for example drops in lvl45+ areas (but even level 1 characters can use them)

Item level requirement is not related to affix level requirement. The formula for item level requirement is:

There are three things that can determine an item's level requirement.
 A. Base type level (e.g. Longsword requires level 50)
 B. Unique level requirement (just a fixed value for each unique)
 C. Affix level
  • each affix tier has a value [1, 3, 6, 10, 14, 15, 16]
  • The Affix Level is the sum of the values of its affixes' tiers, plus twice the value of its highest tier affix, minus 10
  • So for an item with a tier 3 affix, and a tier 5 affix, the Affix Level would be 6 + 14 + (2 * 14) - 10 which is 38.

For a normal item, the level requirement is just A.
For magics and rares it's the maximum of A and C.
For uniques it's just B.
For legendaries it's the maximum of B and C
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.