Aerial Assault - Getting Stuck

Hi,

More often than not, when using the skill “Aerial Assault”, the character gets stuck in the animation and stands in the same place until you use the skill again. The only way to get unstuck as I have seen is to wait until you can use the skill again.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello!

I’ve noticed this is still a thing, but it only seems to happen after taking a portal now and can add that using any ability at all seems to let you move again, so there’s no need to wait for the cooldown to come back, but, it is very annoying and happens after every single portal you take, and only on the first use after taking said portal.

It’s the same for if you’re entering or exiting monolith echoes.

This also happens with Mage and Sentinel traversal skills. 70% of the time. It is very frustrating.

This happens to me more often than not…

Caused me so many deaths etc for the Global cooldown that I need to spend to get out of this “stuck position” would love a fix asap :slight_smile:

P.S as a Falconeer

Same, currently i get stuck at least 50% of the time with aerial assualt on falconer … really fucking annoying

Same problem on falconer. Usually locks me down once after loading into an echo or leaving it. Doesn’t happen every time, but more often than not, especially after a long game session. Sometimes randomly occurs outside of these scenarios but that is considerably more rare.

I tried using Shift as my first traversal tagged skill after entering an echo and it works fine, but the Aerial Assault after that is still bugged and gets me stuck.

+1 Having this issue quite frequently ~2-3x per echo

still unfixed, these people are clowns it seems