"Adventure Mode" needed

Heya Everyone,

Not sure if there is one in the plans or not but the game needs some type of “Adventure Mode”. I saw different modes on the road map but couldn’t really find any actual info on them really. One of the great aspects of games like this is creating new characters to try out different classes and playstyles. Especially since we can’t respec (the whole respec system as a whole is kinda ewww really, but enough people have already brought that up already lol) our mastery class this becomes even more important. One of the things I did love about Diablo vs PoE was that I did not have to keep going through the same exact story every single time I wanted to try a new class. One playthrough should be enough and after that we should be able to choose another mode to play in for new alts. As for what to do about getting idol slots, that one is pretty easy. I would just give them to you at the lvls you would normally run into the quest. So if you would get a quest at around lvl 10 for example, you would just open that many slots once you hit 10 and so on and so forth.

Again, I love making new alts to try things out but after going into my 3rd one I am really just burnt out on the story grind just to lvl. I haven’t even touched acolyte yet and we still don’t even have the rouge but if I have to grind out the same story over and over again that kinda makes me not want to bother with it.

There is already a big thread about it with several different suggestions for various systems or game modes for alts

Feel free to put your suggestion there

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.